Is direct sales the best option?
In 2016 nearly 3.5 million Canadians and 12.5 million Americans were self-employed, with many others reporting self-employment as a secondary source of income. A career in direct sales is an excellent self-employment option. Consider these statistics:
- Worldwide, 475,000 people become involved with direct sales every week.
- Worldwide, 48 million people are currently involved with direct sales.
- Worldwide, these people sell US $82 billion worth of goods every year.
- In Canada, people involved in direct sales sell CDN $1.3 billion worth of goods every year.
- 55% of Americans have purchased goods or services through direct sales.
More and more people are finding that a career in direct sales can offer them the success and personal fulfillment they’ve been looking for.
Will you become one of them?